Price And Quantity
- 4000000 Onward INR
- 1 Unit
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- PlC Control
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 5 Unit Units Per Month
- 1 Months
- All India
Steel Coil Slitting Line
Being one of the renowned and reputed manufacturers and exporters of slitting line machines, we offer wide array of Steel Coil Slitting Line machine. This type of slitting line machine is basically used for recoiling and uncoiling work in various industries. Our offered Steel Coil Slitting Line machine is highly acclaimed at global market place for its excellent durability, automatic regularities and high efficiency. A wide range of slitting line machines is manufactured at our unit with many different specifications to meet diverse industrial requirements.
4 Hi Cold Rolling Mills up to width of 200 mm to 1000 mm
Input thickness : 1.6 mm to 6.00 mm HR Coils
Output thickness : 0.30 mm to 3.5 mm
Coil OD : 1800 mm
Coil weight : upto 8 Mt
Mill Speed : 100 MPM
- Gear boxes: Specially designed gear boxes as per requirement.
- Recoilers: Special recoilers are provided with a unique design of six segments,to provide an unbroken surface to the drum and enable us to coil thinner material upto .30 mm without any problem.
- Spindle couplings: The spindle couplings we provide are of special design called 3 Point Crowning. This feature enables us to reduce the wear & tear of the article joint pieces used in conventional designs to zero.
- Screw down: The high quality alloy is used as gear material to enhance the life of the screw down.
- Less Break downs: Our main focus is on reducing the breakdown time in the achines installed. We have designed the mill in a way that there are minimal down time required for work roll change. Easy to change assemblies are provided.
- Cooling system: The cooling system provided to cool the work rolls and the back up rolls in this rolling mill is also well thought off. The spray systems we provide are designed to deliver. It is of prime importance as any problem with the cooling system may lead to decline in quality output or even lead to roll breakage.