Cold Rolling Mills
- Type Rolling Mills
- Material Metal
- Computerized Yes
- Automatic Grade Automatic
- Voltage 440 Volt (v)
- Color Blue
- Supply Ability : 5 Units Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 3500000 Onward INR
- 440 Volt (v)
- Rolling Mills
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 5 Unit Units Per Month
- 1 Months
- All India
Cold Rolling Mills
We are regarded as one of the most trustworthy companies in the field of manufacturing and exporting premium quality range of Cold Rolling Mills. At our end, we manufacture a wide range of rolling mills with varied specifications in order to meet diverse industrial requirements. Our offered Cold Rolling Mills are extensively used for deforming a verity of metals which are passed through the rollers at a temperature below its recrystallization point. All our rolling mills are highly acclaimed among our clients for their optimum functionality, unmatched quality and high performance.
4 Hi Cold Rolling Mills up to width of 200 mm to 1000 mm
Input thickness : 1.6 mm to 6.00 mm HR Coils
Output thickness : 0.30 mm to 3.5 mm
Coil OD : 1800 mm
Coil weight : upto 8 Mt
Mill Speed : 100 MPM
- Gear boxes: Specially designed gear boxes as per requirement.
- Recoilers: Special recoilers are provided with a unique design of six segments,to provide an unbroken surface to the drum and enable us to coil thinner material upto .30 mm without any problem.
- Spindle couplings: The spindle couplings we provide are of special design called 3 Point Crowning. This feature enables us to reduce the wear & tear of the article joint pieces used in conventional designs to zero.
- Screw down: The high quality alloy is used as gear material to enhance the life of the screw down.
- Less Break downs: Our main focus is on reducing the breakdown time in the machines installed. We have designed the mill in a way that there are minimal down time required for work roll change. Easy to change assemblies are provided.
- Cooling system: The cooling system provided to cool the work rolls and the back up rolls in this rolling mill is also well thought off. The spray systems we provide are designed to deliver. It is of prime importance as any problem with the cooling system may lead to decline in quality output or even lead to roll breakage.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.