|Home||» Products||» Cut to Length Line||» HR Cut to Length Line|
HR Cut to Length Line
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1000000 Onwards INR
- Automatic Grade
- Control System
- PlC Control
- 220-440 Volt (v)
HR Cut to Length Line
Precision Equipments is engaged in manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of HR Cut to Length Line machines. This type of length line machine is widely used in hot or cold rolling carbon steel, stainless steel and tin plates. These HR Cut to Length Line machine is known for high production capacity, easy operation and robust construction. All the length line machines gives an option to choose from the different designs of processing of HR coils. Our entire assortment of length line machines is subjected to stringent quality parameters before supplying in market.
HR Cut to length lines
- Width 300 to 2000 mm & thickness range up to 1.60 to 6 mm thick.
- Width 300 to 2000 mm & thickness range upto 8.00 mm to 16 mm thick.
- Width 300 to 2000 mm & thickness range up to 8 to 25 mm thick.
CR Cut to length lines
Width 300 mm to 2000 mm & thickness range from .30 mm to 3.00 mm
Our cut to length line range provides an opportunity to the customers to choose from the designs for processing of HR Coils ranging from 300 mm to 2500 mm in width and thickness ranging from 1.60 mm to 25 mm in HR, & 0.30 mm to 3.00 mm in CR
- High production capacity: upto 1, 25,000. Tons per annum
- 4 Hi & 6 Hi Corrective levelers that virtually removes all the wrinkles from the material.
- Tilting mechanism is provided in the leveler to give fine adjustments to the leveling of the strip and making it completely flat.
- PLC Controlled system provides high accuracy +/- 0.5 mm and +/- 1 mm in diagonal.
- Mechanical Shearing's unique design enables us to cut the material simultaneously from both ends and allows us to attain maximum accuracy.
- Speed upto 40 cuts /min
- No Bushes are used in the CAM Shaft and thus enables us to reduce running wear and tear.
- Safety features are provided to avoid collision of the both the blades and thus reduces risk of any accidents.
- Multiple STACKERS can be used to increase productivity and reduce handling time.
- Air Cushioning and drop stacking can be customized
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Unit Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India