|Home||» Products||» Cut to Length Line||» Cut To Length Lines|
Cut To Length Lines
- Unit of Measure
Cut To Length Lines
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Cut To Length Lines machine. Our long list of clients highly acknowledged these length line machines for their high production capacity, cutting length accuracy and low power consumption. Our offered Cut to Length Lines Machine is sheet metal forming lines for strip materials. At our state of the art manufacturing unit, we engineer these Cut To Length Lines machines in varied specifications to meet diverse industrial requirements.
HR Cut to length lines
- Width 300 to 2000 mm & thickness range up to 1.60 to 6 mm thick.
- Width 300 to 2000 mm & thickness range upto 8.00 mm to 16 mm thick.
- Width 300 to 2000 mm & thickness range up to 8 to 25 mm thick.
CR Cut to length lines
Width 300 mm to 2000 mm & thickness range from .30 mm to 3.00 mm
Our cut to length line range provides an opportunity to the customers to choose from the designs for processing of HR Coils ranging from 300 mm to 2500 mm in width and thickness ranging from 1.60 mm to 25 mm in HR, & 0.30 mm to 3.00 mm in CR
- High production capacity: upto 1, 25,000. Tons per annum
- 4 Hi & 6 Hi Corrective levelers that virtually removes all the wrinkles from the material.
- Tilting mechanism is provided in the leveler to give fine adjustments to the leveling of the strip and making it completely flat.
- PLC Controlled system provides high accuracy +/- 0.5 mm and +/- 1 mm in diagonal.
- Mechanical Shearing's unique design enables us to cut the material simultaneously from both ends and allows us to attain maximum accuracy.
- Speed upto 40 cuts /min
- No Bushes are used in the CAM Shaft and thus enables us to reduce running wear and tear.
- Safety features are provided to avoid collision of the both the blades and thus reduces risk of any accidents.
- Multiple STACKERS can be used to increase productivity and reduce handling time.
- Air Cushioning and drop stacking can be customized